Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Admitting your an addict! :)

Hello my name is Terrick and im....... sorry this is really hard for me.... My name is Terrick and Im .... Im a Wow addict. It started a few years ago when My friend sent me a 10 day trial, I played this trial for 5 hours a day and it just got worse and worse from there ......... I bought the game and I started to play 12-13 hours a day.. :) (by the way this is a joke!!!!!! I LOVE THE GAME) I went through a phase where I would write about ______ Anul for 3 hours straight YES I was that guy :(........
I recently sold my account for 300 dollars and I am currently looking for a friend to recruit me.... My therapist or rather my mother..... tells me I shouldnt buy it but we all know that mothers family friends and school dont matter when u play world of warcrack hahaha...........
My name is Terrick and im a wow addict.......


NOW YOU ADMITT IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment